Colin Cowherd: “According to The Athletic’s Shams Charania, talks between Kyrie Irving and the Brooklyn Nets are deadlocked. There are things the Brooklyn Nets need, and what they don’t need is a lousy defender who shows up occasionally, can be coy and can’t defend himself. This is a HUGE break for the Lakers. Do the Lakers have the guts to get rid of Anthony Davis? From the Nets side, think about it, what do they need? Giannis, Embiid, Bam Adebayo, Robert Williams, you need SIZE. You don’t need that so much in the West with the Warriors, small wins. The Suns will get rid of DeAndre Ayton. They need Bigs in the East and what is Anthony Davis? He’s a big and great defender and I always like his defense more than his offense. KD goes from the fuzzy Kyrie to about the chilled guy in the entire NBA, Anthony Davis. What do the Lakers need? The Lakers need shooters, they need someone who can outplay the ball, and if LeBron goes on the bench, he can be a point guard. Too many people are worried about Westbrook, his contract is up in a year. AD is over. He’s not committed, he’s coy and he refuses. There’s no evidence Kyrie is losing weight, Kyrie is just flaky, but he admitted last month that LeBron’s split was his fault. Not only can LeBron lead the league in scoring, he will do it. LeBron is a Magic Johnson-level passer who gives you great three-ball looks, but AD isn’t a three-shooter. Kyrie solves a problem. The Knicks, Clippers and Lakers are all reportedly interested in Kyrie, but what do the Lakers have that the Clippers and Lakers don’t? A STAR to give back and just what you need to give back to make this deal work.” (Full segment above)
Listen Colin Kuhhirt explain why he thinks a Kyrie Irving to the Anthony Davis The trade between the Brooklyn Nets and the Los Angeles Lakers could revive both franchises, which are currently handcuffed by two Hall of Famer talents with a declining sense of motivation or optimism.
Check out the segment above while Colin explains why this potential blockbuster deal would work perfectly for both the Nets and Lakers.
Doug Gottlieb Says “Data” Tells You Nobody Cares About Brittney Griner Saga
Why the angels Shohei Ohtani should act ASAP
Colin Cowherd says LeBron James could end his career with this NBA team
Doug Gottlieb: “System player” Steph Curry wouldn’t be elite anywhere else
Why Aaron Rodgers, who was in love with himself, chased off Davante Adams
Clay Travis: Jack Del Rio shouldn’t have apologized for the January 6 comments
Get Lost Cowboys, Colin Cowherd says this franchise is now “America’s Team”.
Colin Cowherd says ‘toxic’ Russell Westbrook will never fit in with the Lakers
‘It’s stupid’: Jason Whitlock mocks Gabe Kapler’s national anthem protest
Colin Cowherd doubts superstars will ever want to play with Luka Doncic
- Colin Cowherd says this NBA’s blockbuster trade could shake up the sport
- Friday sports in brief | AP News
- Reaves Family Set for Big Night in Sports on Saturday
- Adam Scott recalls the collapse of the Open Championship in 2012
- Egypt relies on cultural and sports tourism for post-COVID recovery – Tourism
- Risk vs. Recovery: Exploring unique prop bets as sports betting evolves
- Triathlete Arwa Al-Amoudi is racing to raise awareness of the growing sport
- Brandon Lewis will be in touch with the UK Sport Secretary after NI gymnasts were again denied a chance to compete in the Commonwealth Games
- Starks Sweeps Grays Harbor Weekend
- Talking Horses: Should Dettori be concerned after mixed fortunes at Royal Ascot? | Sports