Because data can be extremely insightful, we thought the rest of the industry could benefit from what our editors see on the backend — that is, what event professionals are Yes, really stay tuned now. Consider this monthly list your own insider pulse of the events and meetings industry.
1. Coachella 2022: Peek inside the festival’s liveliest parties and brand activations
Brands like Absolut, Spotify, American Express, NYLONDIRECTV and HP celebrated the festival’s triumphant return with eye-catching out-of-the-box activations and parties.
2. 5 event design trends we loved at Coachella this year
From neon lighting to fun photo ops to lots of flowers, here are more ways brands grabbed attention at the music festival’s big return.
3. 14 Cool Event Ideas You May Have Missed from Dunkin’, elf Cosmetics, Madewell, Vizzy and more
Here’s a look at the steal-worthy ideas we uncovered in April 2022.
4. Industry Innovators 2022: 20 seasoned experts transforming the future of consumer events
These leading creative agencies are redefining what’s possible in experiential marketing, using engaging activations, intelligent pop-ups and over-the-top stunts for big brands.
5. First hotel in the Metaverse set to shape the future of hospitality
Earlier this month, Millennium Hotels and Resorts debuted M Social Decentraland, the world’s first hotel to operate in the metaverse. But why trade sun and sand for avatars and AI? Find out here.
6. 17 summer party ideas to steal from top music festivals
Plan your next outdoor event with inspiration from Lollapalooza, Coachella, Governors Ball and other popular festivals.
7. Crayola hits the streets with a colorful, kid-friendly experience
With its new interactive exhibition, the art supply company wants to stimulate creativity beyond a box of crayons.
8th. The White House Correspondents’ Dinner: Cue the Pre and Post Parties, Presidential Pleasantries and More
From kickoff celebrations to exclusive after-parties at the residences of the Colombian and French ambassadors, a Sunday morning hangover and more, see how brands partied all weekend in honor of the ‘nerd prom’.
9. How hybrid events have evolved — and 9 ways to prepare for the future
We asked 11 top event professionals for a comprehensive look at what’s working in hybrid event production today – and what needs to happen to make it an effective, long-term event format.
10. Event professionals: what do you look for when you hire someone new?
Hiring managers in the events industry share the top qualities that stand out — and some red flags that can cost someone a job.
11. Glitz and Gridiron: How the NFL Draft took over Las Vegas
Brands like Bud Light, Prime Video and more engaged football fans with creative activations.
12. Robin Hood Benefit 2022: See how the events team achieved the annual benefit, from plans to all-star cast
Taking a nod to New York City, the annual event raised $126 million and gave BizBash an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at what it took to run this year’s fundraiser.
13. SXSW 2022: How brands grabbed attention at festival’s big return IRL
The 10-day festival and conference returned to Austin this year, recognizing creative brand activations and events from the likes of Slack, Peacock, Cheetos, Samsung and more. Here’s a look at some highlights.
14. Get the information on how Häagen-Dazs created a speakeasy in a freezer
This bodega-inspired activation celebrated new flavors, paid tribute to the brand’s owners and offered many moments of surprise and delight.
fifteen. 11 design-forward ideas for an elegant spring brunch
Steal these decorating and catering ideas for an Easter gathering, bridal shower, or other event this spring.